Friday, September 30, 2016

Is a Live Action Lion King a Good Idea??

Image result for lion
Okay, so lately Disney has been remaking their classics like Jungle Book, Cinderella, and the upcoming Beauty and The Beast into live action installments. I thought Cinderella was great, but I had several problems with live action installment of The Jungle Book. But that is a blog post for another day. I don´t personally think a live action Lion King is a good idea. There is absolutely no way it could be as good as the old one. I really hope they use all the same actors possible. (Editors Note: This can't happen, some of the actors are no longer living)
If not that, the ONE thing that I ask for, is this: ¨What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?!¨ *dresses in drag and does the hula*

No comments:

Post a Comment