Friday, August 19, 2016

Top 8 Funniest Sherlock Quotes (In no particular order)

1. "Anderson, don't talk. You lower the IQ of the whole street." -Sherlock Holmes

2. "We solve crimes. I blog about it. He forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope." -John Watson
3. "A nice murder, that'll cheer you up." Mrs. Hudson

4. "Four serial suicides and now a note. It's Christmas!" -Sherlock Holmes

5. "I'm in shock. Look-I've got a blanket." Sherlock Holmes

6. “Shut up everybody, shut up! Don’t move, don’t speak, don’t breathe, I’m trying to think. Anderson, face the other way, you’re putting me off”-Sherlock Holmes
7. Mrs. Hudson took my skull." -Sherlock Holmes

8. "Are you wearing any pants?"
   "No."
   "Okay." -John Watson and Sherlock Holmes


Sorry for the late/short post, but I've been busy with school and stuff. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment