Friday, July 28, 2017

The Future of Geekagogue


Image result for future
So it's Friday, and usually I would post a fun theory or top ten post, but today I have to be serious. Today I wanna talk about the future of this blog.

Write now, I'm the only person actively posting on Geekagogue​. Purblind and Arthur are still listed as contributers, but they rarely/never post. All I'm waiting for is their okay and they'll Be removed from the list.

Geekagogue is about community, but I'm the only member of that community. I'm going to begin searching for new authors, so expect a lot of shake ups soon. Until then, I will continue to post every Friday (next Friday will be a post I've worked on for months).

Please be patient as I try to get Geekagogue back on it's feet, and as always, have a very fine day.

No comments:

Post a Comment