Sunday, September 10, 2017

Over 100 Views in One Day!

So it's no real secret that up to this point, Geekagoue hasn't been a huge success. I'm fine with that, because I don't do it for success, I do it for my own enjoyment. Recently however, we reached an incredible milestone. This Friday, on September 8, 2017, we had over a hundred page views.
That's super exciting and it's honestly filled me with a lot of motivation. I'm super excited to head into the future, and with any luck this success will help us grow a little bit. I hope you're all as excited as I am and remember to come back Friday for some regular content. Make sure to have a very fine day.
If you enjoyed this content, make sure to go check out my buddy Arthur's blog Bart is not the Villain, and my other blog Completing Catalyst. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment